De Aston School challenges all its students to achieve their personal best, in order that their success in school will prepare them for success in later life
Our students come to school to…
- Be safe, achieve and enjoy being here, following a curriculum that addresses individual needs;
- Make progress towards their social, moral and spiritual potential and so become good citizens of the twenty-first century;
- Develop a commitment to learning which will stay with them throughout life;
- Be equipped to take their place in the worlds of work and education;
- Learn the importance of respecting others, themselves and the environment.