Ermine Primary Academy
‘Outstanding learning for all’
At Ermine Primary Academy we strive to provide an outstanding education and to ensure happiness and achievement for all. We will work in partnership with parents, schools and the wider community to help our pupils become confident, responsible citizens.
We believe that the pupils, staff, parents and governors who make up our school community are all partners, each with important contributions to make to the success of the academy.
The aims of our academy are:
1. To nurture and explore children’s skills and talents both in and out of school.
2. To nurture positive relationships between the adults and the children in our community whilst being an integral part of it.
3. To be outstanding role models and inspire, motivate and promote a positive attitude.
4. To challenge ourselves and learn from our mistakes.
5. To be positive and be committed to the continual development of staff and children.
6. To provide a range of stimulating experiences to enrich our curriculum and increase enjoyment and a love of learning.
7. To understand that we never stop learning and that we are able to shape our own future!