Free valuation

Thirsk Close, Market Rasen3 bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale

  • 1
  • 3
  • 1
£32,500
Sold STC
Book a viewing

About this property

DESCRIPTION £32,500 REPRESENTS 25% SHARE OF THE OWNERSHIP – This is a 25% Shared Ownership property, with the remaining 75% owned by ACIS Homes (the 75% is rented at a figure of £292.77 pcm). Th internal accommodation comprises of Inner Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, WC and First Floor Landing giving access to Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear and a parking space. Viewing of the property is recommended.

LOCATION Market Rasen is a thriving Market Town situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds with the added benefit of a train station and bus services providing regular links to larger Towns and City networks. The Town is renowned for its Golf Course and Racecourse and also has a wonderful range of local independent retail outlets, regular markets in the cobbled market square, various restaurants, boutique hotel and guesthouses, public houses, library, health care providers and good local schooling; Primary Schooling – Market Rasen C of E Primary (Ofsted Graded ‘Good’), Secondary Schooling – De Aston School (Ofsted Graded ‘Good’).

INNER HALLWAY With UPVC door to the front aspect, doors to the WC, kitchen and lounge and stairs to the first floor landing.

KITCHEN 15′ 2" x 8′ 7" (4.62m x 2.62m) , with UPVC window to the front aspect, tiled flooring, fitted with a range of base units and drawers with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap above, integral oven, four ring gas hob with extraction above, spaces for automatic washing machine and fridge freezer, wall mounted cupboards with complementary tiling below, breakfast bar, radiator and a wall mounted gad central heating boiler.

LOUNGE 16′ 2" x 11′ 11" (4.93m x 3.63m) , with UPVC window and double doors to the rear garden, wooden flooring and radiator.

WC With WC, wash hand basin, UPVC window to the front aspect, wooden flooring and radiator.

FIRST FLOOR LANDING With doors to three bedrooms and bathroom, access to the roof void and airing cupboard.

BEDROOM 1 16′ 2" x 8′ 10" (4.93m x 2.69m) , with UPVC window to the front aspect and radiator.

BEDROOM 2 12′ 4" x 8′ 9" (3.76m x 2.67m) , with UPVC window to the rear aspect and radiator.

BEDROOM 3 9′ 0" x 7′ 1" (2.74m x 2.16m) , with UPVC window to the rear aspect, wooden flooring and radiator.

BATHROOM 8′ 1" x 5′ 7" (2.46m x 1.7m) , with suite to comprise of bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin, radiator, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.

OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is a lawned garden. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with covered paved seating area and shed.

Energy Performance Cerificate (EPC)

Floorplan