About this property
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION – A development of two and four bedroomed homes constructed to a very high standard by family run local builder, Cherry Tree Homes (UK) Ltd. The properties are designed and built to be extremely energy efficient to include ultra modern ground source heat pumps for the hot water and heating. Quality is at the core of Cherry Tree Homes (UK) Ltd’s ethos. Their properties benefit from many special features to include hand made solid wood kitchens, silent floor sound proofing technology and Porcelanosa bathroom tiles. The development is set in a pleasant rural environment in the village of Langworth which is approximately three miles outside Lincoln. The internal accommodation of the four bedroomed properties is laid out over three floors and comprises of Entrance Hall, Open Plan Living/Dining Area and Kitchen with Cloaks Room off. To the first floor there are two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom. To second floor there are two further Double Bedrooms and Bathroom. Each property has a rear garden and an allocated parking space. THERE IS A GOVERNMENT HELP TO BUY SCHEME ON THIS DEVELOPMENT.
LOCATION Langworth stands on the A158 which provides quick and easy access to the historic City of Lincoln with its excellent range of shopping and social facilities. There are good primary and secondary schools in the region and the village falls within the catchment area for the renowned William Farr School (although prospective purchasers must make their own enquiries with the school regarding admission status). A bus service runs through the village to Lincoln, Wragby, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Louth and out to the East Coast.
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FLOORING
– Carpets throughout in a choice of colours.
– High quality cushion flooring to kitchen.
– Handmade bespoke kitchen units in solid wood with option to amend design on "off plan" reservations.
– Stainless steel oven & hob.
– Feature hood / extractor.
– Under counter fridge & freezer.
– Stainless Steel sink with chrome mixer tap.
– Quality white sanitary-ware with chrome fittings.
– Porcelanosa ceramic tiling around bath.
– 2 bedroom properties include Aqualisa or Ideal Standard shower valve over bath and high quality bath screen.
– 4 bedroom properties include separate Shower cubicle with Aqualisa or Ideal Standard shower valve.
– Kensa ground source heat pump to provide heat and hot water, producing up to three times more energy than they consume. For more information visit www.kensaheatpumps.com
– Mains operated smoke / heat detectors.
– T.V. and telephone points to living areas and master bedroom.
– High quality white light switches and sockets.
– White painted doors with quality chrome door furniture.
– Electric extractor fans to kitchen, bathroom & shower rooms.
– 2 year new build warranty on all new homes.
– 10 year Premier Guarantee Home Warranty on all homes.
For more information visit Cherry Tree Homes Website at http://www.cherrytreehomes.com/latest-development-langworth.php
SERVICES Mains electricity, water and drainage. Kensa Ground Source Heat Pump providing heating and hot water.
LOUNGE/DINER 16′ 6" x 15′ 5" (5.04m x 4.72m)
KITCHEN 9′ 6" x 8′ 2" (2.90m x 2.51m)
BEDROOM 1 15′ 5" x 9′ 2" (4.72m x 2.81m)
BEDROOM 2 15′ 5" x 9′ 6" (4.72m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM 3 15′ 5" x 11′ 6" (4.72m x 3.52m)
BEDROOM 4 14′ 1" x 8′ 7" (4.31m x 2.62m)
PLEASE NOTE The measurements and illustrations on the brochure should be used for guidance purposes only and are taken from Block D Plans, Sections and Elevations drawings. This information is available from Cherry Tree Homes website at http://www.cherrytreehomes.com/latest-development-langworth.php