Free valuation

Sewell Court, Sewell Road, Lincoln2 bedroom Apartment for sale

  • 1
  • 2
  • 1
£110,000
Book a viewing

About this property

DESCRIPTION 70% SHARED OWNERSHIP. A two bedroomed ground floor apartment, for the over 55s, on a shared ownership with Lace Housing owning the other 30%. The property has internal accommodation to comprise of Covered Entrance, Inner Hallway, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Kitchen and Lounge Diner. Outside there are communal gardens to the rear of the property and off road parking to the front. Viewing is recommended.

LOCATION The historic Cathedral and University City of Lincoln has the usual High Street shops and department stores, plus banking and allied facilities, multiplex cinema, Marina and Art Gallery. The famous Steep Hill leads to the Uphill area of Lincoln and the Bailgate, with its quaint boutiques and bistros, the Castle, Cathedral and renowned Bishop Grosseteste College.

COVERED ENTRANCE With door to the inner hallway and storage area.

INNER HALLWAY With electric heater and doors to two bedrooms, family bathroom, kitchen, lounge diner and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and shelving.

BEDROOM 1 11′ 8" x 10′ 9" (3.56m x 3.28m) , with UPVC window to the side aspect, electric heater, fitted bedroom furniture and door to a fitted cupboard.

BEDROOM 2 11′ 5" x 7′ 2" (3.48m x 2.18m) , with UPVC window to the rear aspect and electric heater.

FAMILY BATHROOM 6′ 3" x 7′ 8" (1.91m x 2.34m) , with UPVC window to the side aspect, suite to comprise of bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and electric heater.

KITCHEN 11′ 7" x 7′ 4" (3.53m x 2.24m) , with UPVC window to the side aspect, fitted with a range of base units and drawers with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integral oven and four ring electric hob with extraction above, spaces for automatic washing machine and fridge freezer, breakfast bar, wall mounted cupboard with complementary tiling below and electric heater.

LOUNGE DINER 10′ 7" x 19′ 2" (3.23m x 5.84m) , with UPVC window to the side aspect, UPVC sliding doors to the rear aspect and electric heater.

OUTSIDE There is a communal garden with a paved seating area and off road parking to the front.