View Gusto Homes’ brand new eco-friendly properties in Lincoln
We’re delighted to be appointed partner estate agents for Gusto Homes’ phase two development of Woodlands Edge.
Located in North Carlton, Lincoln, phase two of the Woodlands Edge development consists of 11 passive solar homes set in 12 acres of parkland. The contemporary open-plan two bedroom bungalows and spacious four bedroom family homes developed by Gusto Homes are available to view and purchase through Mundys.
Collingham-based Gusto Homes has been the leader in regional housing development for the past 25 years, with a reputation for the style and quality of the homes it builds, and for its innovative energy-efficient approach to new dwellings.
With energy efficiency at the forefront of the homes at Woodlands Edge, the development paves the way for eco-friendly homes in Lincoln.
Construction techniques ensure each home is super insulated with each ‘eco home’ carrying an A rated Energy Performance Certificate, along with the following features:
- South facing triple glazed windows allow sun to heat the main living spaces.
- Smaller windows to other elevations minimise heat loss.
- The two bedroom properties have 4KWP of solar PV on their roofs and the four bed homes have 5KWP which generates a large proportion of electric required to run the house.
- A whole house heat recovery ventilation system maintains a continuous supply of fresh filtered air whilst retaining heat.
- Lighting and PV solar panels to the roof provides electricity and hot water.
- Ceiling mounted infrared heating panels maintain a constant internal temperature.
Steff Wright, CEO at Gusto Group said: “The houses are super insulated and work like a big storage heater, retaining the heat and thus keeping energy costs down. As well as this, the external finish of the properties has been crafted from low maintenance Cedral boarding with render and aluminium finish to the windows and doors, aligning with the high-quality for which Gusto has become well known.”
Phillip Derby, head of Mundys residential property sales commented: “We’re delighted to be partnered with Gusto Homes and thrilled to be representing eco-friendly homes in Lincoln.
“It really is a fantastic opportunity for house buyers in Lincoln who want both style and energy innovation with their brand new property.”
To view the spacious eco homes for sale in Lincoln, click here.